Игровой автомат Multihand Blackjack Games Inc
offered by Play Frank, Luckster, Platincasino
Category: Casino Provider: Pragmatic Play
Play On: iOS, Android, Desktop, Mobile Type: Table game Return to Player: 99.4 — 99.6% Features: Blackjack pays out at 3 to 2, Insurance pays out at 2 to 1, Cards 2 through 9 are taken at face value, Aces are high or low
MULTIHAND BLACKJACK BONUS OFFERS
- £50 Free For New Players: 1st dep. only, min. dep. £10, max. bonus £50. WR 30x (slots count 100%, other games 10%) valid 30 days. Max bet 10% (min £0.10) of the Bonus amount or £5 (lowest applies). Claim bonus before deposited funds. Bonus Policy applies. Play Multihand Blackjack Online at Genting Casino.
- Verify by Mobile for 10 No Wagering Spins: First 10 spins: First deposit only. Players who have successfully verified their mobile phone number, completed age verification and deposited £10 will be credited 10 Free Spins on Squealin’ Riches 20p per spin, no maximum win. Subsequent 30 spins: Min spend £10. Max 30 spins on Fishin Frenzy Megaways at 10p per spin. Spins credited upon spend of £10. Full T&Cs apply. Play Multihand Blackjack Online at MrQ.
- £200 Free + 100 Free Spins: On slots including Finn and the Swirly Spin, Book of Dead, Aloha! Cluster and Starburst. UK 18+ only. Winnings won with spins that require deposit, have to be wagered 35x. Bets on different games contribute differently to the compliance of the wagering requirements. Only the maximum winnings of £100 can be withdrawn by the player subject to the terms specified in the bonus policy. Play Multihand Blackjack Online at Luckster.
- £100 Bonus (121% Deposit Match): 18+. New players only. Min deposit £10. Bonus funds are 121% up to £100. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement. Only bonus funds count towards wagering contribution. £5 bonus max bet. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days, spins within 10 days. Affordability checks apply. Terms apply. BeGambleAware.org Play Multihand Blackjack Online at 21 Casino.
- £100 Bonus + 50 Bonus Spins: On Starburst slot. New players only. Minimum deposit £20. Bonus is to a maximum of £100 + 50 bonus spins. Wagering bonus 35x. Wagering bonus spins 35x. Winnings must be wagered within 21 days. Maximum bonus bet £4. Bonus T&Cs apply. Play Multihand Blackjack Online at Play Frank.
- 50 Free Spins with No Wagering: On Book of Dead slot. First Deposit only. 18+ UK. Free spin valued at £0.10. Ojo’s rewards and game play policy applies. Begambleaware.org Play Multihand Blackjack Online at PlayOJO.
Money Wheel Slot
Super MONOPOLY Money
Pit your skills against the house in Multihand Blackjack, available from Pragmatic Play, in which your cards are compared with the dealer’s rather than other players’.
This game is more commonly found online than in a brick-and-mortar casino, perhaps because you can consider your moves at greater leisure that way. And, as the name suggests, because you’re playing with more than one hand (up to five in fact) you can expect a lot more excitement.
So Multihand Blackjack is ideal for the seasoned player who fancies a fresh spin on a classic game without having to learn a whole new set of rules.
How to play
The objective here remains the same as with blackjack’s classic variant – you’re aiming to form a card total that’s as near to 21 as you can get, without going over it. Cards retain the same value as in the classic variant of this game.
Multihand Blackjack – How to Play
The big difference here is that you can stake more bets and make different moves because you can play more than a single hand, and you get to choose how many as the game kicks off.
You play each hand individually during the session, and not all wagers need to be equal. Each hand is treated as separate.
To get started, just click on the chip denomination (which you can change this any time) at the right of the screen, make your way to the bet buttons and click on them. Then choose your max and minimum wagers per hand hit Bet, then Deal. If you wish, you can also take out insurance against the dealer’s ace.
You and the dealer will receive two cards each in the first instance. Your cards face up, while the dealer has their second card facing downwards. You can carry on drawing further cards until you either reach 21, stay with a lesser total, or ‘bust’ (exceed 21).
Unfortunately, ‘busters’ lose their wager at once, whatever the dealer’s hand looks like.
If you have below 21, you can choose to stay at that total, ending your hand. The dealer must then keep drawing cards until they have at least 17 or higher. Your aim, of course, is to have a card total that’s above the dealers without going beyond 21.
If you end up with a hand that’s identical to the dealer’s, however many hands you’re doing, it’s counted as a push and your money is returned to you. However, if your hand exceeds the dealer’s but doesn’t go over 21, you win for every hand beating the dealer.
Alternatively, you can split your bet up to three times, or double down – the risky move of doubling your bet mid-hand in return for another card.
After each hand, modify your betting choices via the settings icon at the left of your screen.
Payouts and card values
- Blackjack pays out at 3 to 2
- Insurance pays out at 2 to 1
- Cards 2 through 9 are taken at face value; Jack, Queen or King are worth
- Aces are high or low (you choose) – and therefore are worth 1 or 11
There are many chances to make this game your own, including:
- Turbo mode
- Number of hands – one, three or five
- Background music (or not)
- Table colour (red, blue, green, black)
- Limits you’d like to bet
Return to Player (RTP)
You’d expect a table game to have a higher Return to Player or RTP, and this is no exception, at a theoretical 99.4 – 99.6%.
Check this game out in demo mode before you part with any of your hard-earned cash. Clearly, when you do come to play for money, you’ll be able to wager more with separate bets and so have the chance to win more, too.
It may not be the perfect option for a novice player, but it’s otherwise well worth giving it a shot. Let us know how you get on.
Where can I play Multihand Blackjack online?
Multihand Blackjack can be played at the following online Operators: Play Frank, Luckster, Platincasino
Who developed the game Multihand Blackjack?
Multihand Blackjack has been developed by the software provider Pragmatic Play
What type of game is Multihand Blackjack?
Multihand Blackjack is categorised as Casino
What devices can I play Multihand Blackjack on?
Multihand Blackjack can be played on iOS, Android, Desktop, Mobile
Blackjack by Brainium, captures what makes the original casino game so exhilarating, while making the experience easy, beautiful, and fun to play.
THE MOST USER FRIENDLY BLACKJACK
Tap the chips to adjust your bet, and watch the modern and beautifully animated cards fly onto the table. If you’re unsure of your strategy, ask the dealer for a hint at any time. Easy-to-read prompts help you quickly add up your cards and make it easy for you to decide whether you should take a hit or stand.
YOUR FAVORITE CASINO GAME
Take a break and relax with a hand of Blackjack wherever you are.
There are NO in-app purchases for reloading chips in Brainium Blackjack.
- Available on phones and tablets
- Gorgeous graphics and beautiful animations
- Clear, easy-to-read cards
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer Blackjack
- Surrender to get out of tough situations
- Detailed statistics track your performance
- Unlimited dealer hints
- Unlimited free chips
- Practice your card counting skills by tracking deck transitions
Careers at Brainium
We’re looking for people ready to make exceptional experiences
Brainium is an independent software company that has been crafting mobile games since 2008. Twelve years later we’re a growing group of people who love playing and making beautiful things together. Come join us!
Looking for Support?
We’re here 24/7 to answer your game, account, and career questions. Talk to our helpful team here.
Made with love in Portland, Oregon.
©2022 Brainium Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.